Aloo Tuk Recipe / Aloo Tuk / Aloo Ke Tuk / How to make Sindhi Aloo Tuk / Aloo Took Recipe
Aloo tuk recipe is very spicy, crispy and tasty recipe. Aloo tuk is made by fried potatoes toss with red chilli powder, dry mango powder, coriander powder and salt. You can served with a sindhi curry, papad and plain rice. It is a yummy side dish for a full fledged Sindhi meal. Aloo ke tuk can be serve as snack or appetizer or with main course as side dish.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Potato (Peel and cut into halves) – 8-9 nos.
- Red Chili Powder – 3 tbsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 2 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 2 tbsp
- Oil for depp frying –
- Salt as per taste –
- In a bowl, add water and 1 tbsp of salt, mix well.
- Add Potato pieces and keep aside for 2 hour.
- After 2 hour, drain the extra water and dry the potato pieces with the help of kitchen towel and keep aside for 1 hour.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add dried potato pieces.
- Fry it till turns little golden brown.
- Keep aside and allow it cool.
- Sprinkle dry mango powder, coriander powder and red chili powder, mix well.
- Serve aloo tuk with hot tea.