Tasty Stuff Tomato / Stuffed Tomato With Paneer
The rich potato and paneer stuffing in tomato shells, cooked it till the shells are soft. Enjoy the delicious flavour of stuffed tomato with paneer. Stuffed Tomato With Paneer taste is different and special. This is a delicious side dish to serve with chutney or kuttu poori (in fasting) or paratha.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 5
- Skill Level: Medium
- Small Tomato – 2 nos.
- Large Potato (boiled and mashed) – 1 nos.
- Grated Paneer – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Green Chilies – 1/4 tbsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Coriander Leaves (finely chopped) – 1/2 tbsp
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Rock salt to taste –
- Cut tomato in half lengthwise and scoop out pulp.
- In a bowl, add the mashed potato, roasted cumin seed, coriander leaves, green chili, mango powder and rock salt.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add the potato mixture.
- Cook for mixture for 3 min.
- Add the grated paneer and mix well.
- Fry for 4-5 min and keep aside, allow to cool.
- Divide the mix equally between the tomato.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, place the stuffed tomato.
- Cook it till tomato gets soft.
- Serve hot stuffed tomato with paneer with tamrind chutney.