Potato With Tomato And Paneer / Stuffed Potato With Paneer Recipe
The rich tomato and paneer stuffing in potato, cooked it till the potato are soft. Enjoy the delicious flavour of Stuffed Potato With Paneer Recipe. Stuffed Potato With Paneer Recipe taste is different and special. This is a delicious side dish to serve with chutney or kuttu poori (in fasting) or paratha.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Boil Potatoes – 4 nos.
- Grated Paneer – 1/2 cup
- Rock salt to taste –
- Chopped Green Chilies – 1/2 tbsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Finally Chopped Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Tamarind Juice – 1 tbsp
- Oil/Desi Ghee ( clarified butter) – 3 tbsp
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out pulp.
- In a bowl, mix the tomato puree, roasted cumin seed, coriander leaf, green chilli, dry mango and rock salt.
- Heat the oil in a pan over moderate heat, add the tomato puree mixture.
- Add the water and mix well.
- Cook for mix for 3 min.
- Then add the grated paneer and mix well..
- Cook it till mix becomes little thick.
- Divide the mix equally between the potatoes.
- Heat the oil in a pan on low heat, place stuffed potato.
- Cook it till turns little golden brown.
- Serve hot potato with tomato and paneer with tamarind chuteny.