Shakarkandi Chaat / Shakarkandi Ki Chaat Recipe
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Shakarkandi (boiled, peeled and cut in small cube) – 2 cup
- Chopped Green Chilies – 2-3 nos.
- Finally Chopped Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Rock Salt as per taste –
- Lemon Juice to taste –
- Cumin Powder – 1 tbsp
- In a bowl, add shakarkandi, green chilies and coriander leaves, mix well.
- Add rock salt, cumin powder and lemon juice, mix well.
- Serve the shakarkandi chaat.
SHAKARKANDI KI CHAAT RECIPE was last modified: April 3rd, 2014 by