Raw Banana Fry Recipe / Fry Aloo-Raw Banana Fry / Aloo Or Raw Banana (Kacche Kele)
Raw Banana Fry Recipe is easy to make and favorite dish during fast. If you want more crispy then you fry for a long time. Aloo-Potato or Raw Banana Fry is a simple stir fried recipe. Bananas are an excellent source of vitamin B6, soluble fiber, moderate amounts of vitamin C, manganese and potassium.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Skill Level: Easy
- Medium Size Aloo Or Raw Banana (boil and cut in small cubes) – 5 nos. (aloo) or 3-4 nos. (raw banana)
- Chopped Green Chilies – 2-3 nos.
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Finally Chopped Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Rock Salt as per taste –
- Desi Ghee ( clarified butter)/Oil – For Frying
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add cumin seed and green chillies.
- Add the boiled potatoes or raw banana and fry it till turns half little golden brown.
- Add salt and dry mango powder, mix well.
- Fry on the low heat till turns little golden brown and little crispy.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot fry aloo or raw banana with kuttu or singhada poori.