Raw Banana Chips / Raw Banana Chips Recipe / Banana Chips Recipe / Kache Kele Ke Chips
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Raw Banana (Peel and cut fine slices) – 6-7 nos.
- Coconut Oil for frying –
- Rock salt to taste –
- Put banana slices in plenty of salted iced water.
- Keep aside for 10 min and remove from the water.
- Dry the chips with paper towel or muslin cloth and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, place the banana chips.
- Fry it till banana chips becomes crispy.
- Keep aside and allow to cool.
- Sprinkle with salt before serving.
- Store in airtight container.
RAW BANANA CHIPS RECIPE was last modified: April 3rd, 2014 by