Peanut Curd Chutney / Peanut Curd Chutney Recipe
Peanut Curd Chutney Recipe is very delicious, easy to make and different in taste. Peanut curd chutney is made by using roasted peanut, fresh curd, green chili and coriander leaves. You can eat peanut curd chutney in navratri vart recipes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 1-2
- Skill Level: Easy
- Peanuts (roasted and crushed) – 1 tbsp
- Fresh Curd – 1 cup
- Powdered Sugar – 1/2 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chilies – 1 nos.
- Finally Chopped Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Butter / Oil for frying – 1 tbsp
- Rock Salt as per taste –
- Curry Leaves – 8-10 nos.
- In a big bowl, add yogurt or curd and beat it.
- Make it smooth paste.
- Add green chilli, crushed peanut, coriander leaves, sugar and salt.
- Heat the oil in the pan on medium flame, add curry leaf.
- Add them to curds when they begin to splutter and mix well.
- Serve peanut chutney with sabudana vada or singhada pakore or kuttu pakore.
PEANUT CURD CHUTNEY RECIPE was last modified: April 22nd, 2014 by