- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Little Thick Curd – 21/2 cup
- Chopped Apple – 1/4 cup
- Chopped Pear and Chikoo – 1/4 cup
- Pomegranate and Orange – 1/2 cup
- Potato (Boil and cut into cubes) – 1/4 cup
- Roasted Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2-3 tbsp
- Chopped Mint Leaves – 2 tbsp
- Chopped Banana – 1/4 cup
- In a big bowl, add apple, pear, chikoo, pomegranate, orange, potato, banana, cumin seed, sugar and mint leaves.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and mix well.
- Keep in the refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Add the salt and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve chilled mixed fruit raita.
MIXED FRUIT RAITA RECIPE was last modified: April 4th, 2014 by