Mix Fruit Salad Recipe / Fruit Chaat Recipe / Easy Mix Fruit Salad / Mixed Fresh Fruit Salad Recipe
Mix Fruit Salad Recipe is made of different type of fruit, lemon juice and apple juice, flavored with chopped mint leaves. We can make delicious and healthy salads using all these fruits. We can also mix various fruits juice to make them more nutritious.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Apricots – 2-3 nos.
- Red Apple – 1 medium
- Green Apple – 1 medium
- Chopped Kiwi – 2-3 nos.
- Orange – 1 nos.
- Fresh Cherries – 2 nos.
- Seedless Grapes – 2
- Apple Juice – 3/4 cup
- Lemon Juice to taste –
- A Pinch of salt –
- Finely Chopped Mint Leaves – 1/4 tbsp
- Peel the apples and cut medium sized pieces and chopped apricots, keep aside.
- In a large bowl, add apple, apricot and lemon juice, mix well.
- Peel orange and cut into small pieces.
- Add grapes, cherries and oranges to apples and apricots.
- Pour apple juice over fruit and toss to coat.
- Garnish with mint leaves and mix well.
- Bowl keep in allow to cool in refrigerate about 1 hour.
- Serve cold mix fruit salad.