Mawa Barfi With Dry Fruit / Mawa Dry Fruit Burfi / Dry Fruit Fudge
Mawa Barfi With Dry Fruit is made of mawa, almond, pistachio, kaju, coconut, walnut and sugar. Mawa Barfi With Dry Fruits is always mouth watering to anyone children or any age group people. You definitely love this barfi in navratri fasting. It contains the unique taste of mawa and different types of dry fruits.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Mawa – 11/2 cup
- Sugar – 3/4 cup
- Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Almond-Badam (cut into halves) – 2 tbsp
- Kaju-Cashew Nut (cut into halves) – 2 tbsp
- Grated Coconut – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Pistachios-Pista – 2 tbsp
- Desi Ghee ( clarified butter) – 2 tbsp
- Chopped walnut and Apricot – 2 tbsp
- Heat the ghee in a heavy bottom pan on medium flame, add grated mawa or khoya.
- When mawa melted then add sugar.
- Cook on low flame it till the mixture becomes thick.
- While cooking, keep stirring continuously to avoid burning.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix well.
- Add almond, pistachios, walnuts, apricots, kaju and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Remove from flame and pour in a well greased plate.
- Smoothen the top level and garnish with grated coconut.
- Press the top level lightly and allow to cool in refrigerate about 1 hour.
- Cut into square shape or diamonds.