Kele Ki Barfi Recipe / Banana Barfi Recipe / Banana Coconut Fudge / Banana Burfi
Kele Ki Barfi Recipe is one of the most tastiest sweet dish made of ripe bananas, milk, coconut, dry fruits and khoya. It is rich in banana taste and easy to make. It is nutritious recipe of a sweet dish with nice combination of banana and coconut. This is very delicious Indian Sweet. It is navratri special sweet and good to eat in vrat-fasting.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Big Ripe Banana (peel and mash) – 4 nos.
- Milk – 11/2 cup
- Sugar – 1 3/4 cup
- Desi Ghee ( clarified butter) – 3 tbsp
- Chopped Almond – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Kaju – 1 tbsp
- Raisins – 1 tbsp
- Grated Coconut – 1/2 cup
- Grated Khoya-Mawa – 1/2 cup
- Heat the heavy bottom pan on medium flame, add mashed banana and milk.
- Reduce the flame and cook till the milk has almost evaporated.
- Add the ghee and mix well.
- Keep stir continuously.
- Fry it till the mixture becomes little golden brown colour.
- Now add sugar and mix well.
- Cook further till the mixture becomes thick.
- Remove from flame and pour in a well greased plate.
- Smoothen the top level and garnish with raisins, kaju, grated coconut and almond.
- Press the top level lightly and allow to cool in refrigerate about 1 hour.
- Cut into square or diamond shape.