Kacche Kele Ki Chaat Recipe / Raw Banana (Kacche Kele) Ki Chaat / Raw Banana Chat Recipe / Banana Chaat Recipe
Kacche Kele Ki Chaat Recipe is a mouth-watering snack dish made with raw bananas and spices. Raw banana chaat is known as Kacche Kele Ki Chaat. It is a tangy and easy recipe made with few ingredients and less time. Banana chaat is an excellent and amazing chaat recipe. This is one of the most tempting vrat-fasting recipe.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Raw Banana (Peel and cut fine slices) – 5-6 nos.
- Chopped Green Chilies – 1-2 nos.
- Finally Chopped Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Tamrind Juice – 1 tbsp
- Desi Ghee ( clarified butter)/Oil – For Frying
- Rock Salt as per taste –
- Dip the raw banana slices in cold water for at least 20-30 min.
- Remove the water and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add banana slices.
- Fry all the banana slices till they turns little golden brown and crisp on both side.
- Keep them aside and allow to cool.
- In a bowl, add fried raw banana slices, salt, green chilli and tamarind juice or chuteny, mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve chapati raw banana chaat.