Dahi Aloo Or Arbi / Dahi Aloo Curry Recipe / Dahi Potato Curry Recipe / Dahi Aloo
Dahi Aloo Curry Recipe is a very simple, tangy in taste and popular curry in North India. . Chopped boiled potato made with tangy curd and spices. Dahi Potato Curry is a main course recipe. You need are some potatoes and yogurt along with spices, garnish with coriander leaves. It is taken during lunch or dinner with roti or rice or singhare ki poori or kuttu ki rotis or rajgira ki pooris or samvat ke chawal.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Yield: 5
- Skill Level: Easy
- Arbi or Potatoes (boiled and cut in medium size cubes) – 4-5 nos.
- Chopped Green Chilies – 1-2 nos.
- Cumin Powder – 1 tbsp
- Curd-Dahi – 2 cup
- Finally Chopped Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Rock salt to taste –
- Desi Ghee ( clarified butter) – For Frying
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add cumin seed and green chilies.
- Add the boiled potatoes or arbi.
- Fry the potatoes or arbi for 5-6 min.
- When the potatoes or arbi are half fry.
- Add salt and dahi, mix well.
- Keep stirring continuously.
- Cook for 5 -10 min.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot dahi aloo with kuttu or singhada poori or vrat rice.