Cucumber Raita / Cucumber Raita Recipe
Cucumber Raita Recipe is a healthy dip prepared by mixing curd, cucumber, coriander leaves, green chili, cumin powder and salt. For eating it during Navratri fasting or other religious fasting, use sendha namak and eat it with Kuttu Poori. Cucumber raita recipe is really mouth watering.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Grated Cucumber – 3 nos. medium
- Thick Curd-Dahi – 11/2 cup
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2-3 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chilies – 1 tbsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- In a bowl, add cucumber and squeeze the extract water with the help of muslin cloth, keep aside.
- In a big bowl, add curd, coriander leaves, green chili, cumin powder and salt, mix well.
- Add cucumber and mix well.
- Serve it chilled.