Chatpata Aloo Chaat / Chatpata Aloo Chaat Recipe
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Potatoes (boiled and cut in medium size cubes) – 4 nos.
- Roasted Peanuts – 2 tbsp
- Roasted Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Tamrind Juice – 1 tbsp
- Green Chilie – 1/2 tbsp
- Oil/Desi Ghee (clarified butter) – For Frying
- Finally Chopped Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Rock or Salt as per taste –
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add potatos.
- Fry it till they turns little golden brown on both side.
- Drain excess oil on a paper.
- Put the fried potatoes in a bowl and allow to cool.
- Add cumin seed powder, green chili, rock salt, roasted peanut and mix well.
- Add tamarind juice or tamrind chutney according to taste and mix properly.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve chapati aloo chaat.
CHATPATA ALOO CHAAT RECIPE was last modified: September 5th, 2017 by