- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Skill Level: Easy
- Beet Root (peel and cut pieces) – 2 medium
- Milk – 5-6 cup
- Condensed Milk – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Fried Cashew nuts-Kaju – 2 tbsp
- Fried Kishmish-Raisins – 2 tbsp
- Fried Almond-Badam – 2 tbsp
- Cook beet root in pressure cooker with milk.
- Cook it till beetroot gets soft and allow to cool.
- In a grinder, add cooked beetroot with milk and make a paste.
- Heat the milk in pan on medium flame, add milk.
- When it starts boiling then add beetroot paste and mix well.
- Add the condensed milk and sugar, cook for 4-5 min.
- Garnish fried cashew nut, almond and raisins,
- Serve chilled beetroot kheer.
BEETROOT KHEER RECIPE was last modified: March 20th, 2014 by