Badam Kheer / Badam Kheer Recipe
Badam Kheer Recipe is also called Almond Pudding or Almond Kheer. Badam kheer is such a simple dessert with few ingredients. For making badam kheer , cook the paste of almonds in milk and sugar and flavor it with cardamon powder and saffron. Your tasty badam kheer is ready.
- Prep Time: 20-25 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Medium
- Almond-Badam – 1/2 cup
- Desi Ghee ( clarified butter) – 3 tbsp
- Milk – 2 cup
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Saffron – a pinch
- Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Water as needed –
- Boil half ltr. of water in a pan and add the almonds.
- Cook for 2-3 min and remove from the flame.
- Remove the skin of the almonds and keep aside.
- In a grinder, add almond and make fine paste.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add almond paste.
- Fry it till turns little golden brown and keep a side.
- In a big pan, add the milk, when it’s start boiling, add the almond paste and sugar.
- Cook for 5 min on a low flame.
- Stir continuously.
- Add the saffron and cardamoms powder, mix well.
- Serve chilled almond kheer.