Arbi Chips / Taro Root Chips / Colocasia chips Recipe
Arbi is also known as taro root or elephant ear or colocasia or shama dumpa. Arbi Chips recipe is a deep fried recipe. Arbi chips are normally healthier than the potato chips. They are crispy, tasty and can be store for 10-15 days.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Medium
- Arbi (peel and cut into thin sciled) – 12-13 nos.
- Red Chili Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Chaat Masala (according to your taste) – 1 tbsp
- Oil for frying –
- Salt / Rock Salt as per taste –
- Put the arbi slices in plenty of water.
- After that wash them 2 or 3 times and drain the extra water.
- Dry with paper towel and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add arbi chips.
- Fry arbi chips till turns light golden brown.
- Keep aside and allow to cool.
- Sprinkle the red chili powder, chaat masala and salt, toss well.
- Serve it or store in airtight container.
ARBI CHIPS was last modified: April 1st, 2014 by