Aloo Raita Recipe / Aloo Ka Raita / Potato Raita Recipe / Aloo ka Raita Recipe
Aloo raita recipe is made of boiled aloo, curd, roasted cumin powder and salt. It is one of the most famous raita recipe. Aloo ka raita recipe can be served as a side dish for biryani or chapati or paratha or roti or dal-rice. This raita tastes great when served chilled. For eating it during Navratri fasting or other religious fasting, use sendha namak and eat it with Kuttu Poori.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 1-2
- Skill Level: Easy
- Plain Curd or Dahi – 2 cup
- Boiled Aloo (cut into cubes) – 1/2 cup
- Roasted Cumin Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Sugar – a pinch
- In a big bowl, add curd and stir the curd with the help of hand mixer or mathani.
- After that add salt, roasted cumin powder and sugar, mix it well.
- Add the aloo and mix it.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve cold aloo raita with roti or dal-rice or poori.