Aloo Mewawale Recipe / Simple Aloo Mewawale / How To Make Aloo Mewawale
Aloo mewawale recipe is very popular recipe. Aloo mewawale is made of almond and pistachios stuff in side potato. Deep fry that potato and dip in a tomato base semi dry gravy. This is different stuffed potato curry.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 4-5
- Skill Level: Medium
- Almonds and Pistachios (coarsely ground) – 1/2 cup
- Medium-Sized Potatoes (peeled) – 11-12 nos.
- Tomato Puree – 1 cup
- Chopped Green Chilies – 1-2 nos.
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Cream – 4 tbsp
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Finally Chopped Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Rock Salt as per taste –
- Butter / Oil for frying –
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out pulp.
- In a bowl, add almond, pistachios, coriander leaves and rock salt, mix well.
- Fill the mix equally between the potatoes and cover the potato with its taken-out piece.
- Heat the oil in a pan on low flame, place stuffed potato.
- Cook it till turns little golden brown and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat, add cumin seed, green chillies and tomato.
- Fry it till oil gets separated from the paste.
- Place stuffed potato and 1-1/2 cup of hot water to the gravy.
- Add cream, salt and sugar, mix well.
- Cook another for 5-7 min.
- Serve hot aloo mewawale with kuttu or singhada poori or rice
ALOO MEWAWALE RECIPE was last modified: March 25th, 2014 by