Aloo Ki Kheer Recipe / Aloo kheer / Potato Rabri / Aloo ki Kheer
Aloo Ki Kheer Recipe is made of using potato-aloo, milk, sugar and nuts. Boiled and mashed aloo-potato cooked with milk and sugar, flavored with nuts. Here, I am telling you how to make easy and delicious Aloo Kheer.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Boiled and Mashed Aloo-Potato – 1 cup
- Desi Ghee ( clarified butter) – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Milk – 1 Ltrs.
- Chopped Kaju- Cashew Nut – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Almond-Badam – 1 tbsp
- Raisins-Kishmish – 1 tbsp
- Heat the ghee in a pan on medium flame, add mashed aloo.
- Fry it till turns little brown or for 5-7 min and keep it aside, allow to cool.
- Heat the ghee in a pan on medium flame, add raisins, almond and kaju.
- Fry it till turns little golden brown and keep aside.
- Boil the milk for 15 min or till it becomes thick.
- Keep stirring continuously to avoid burning.
- Add the fried aloo and mix well.
- Add the sugar and cook for 5-6 min.
- Garnish with fried raisins, kaju and almond.
- Serve hot or cold aloo kheer.
ALOO KI KHEER RECIPE was last modified: March 21st, 2014 by