Stuffed Baingan Recipes / Stuffed brinjal recipes / Stuffed Brinjals recipe / Bharva Baingan
Stuffed baingan recipes is tasty and spicy curry. Baby eggplants or small eggplants stuffed with a delicious and tangy spice mixture, then stir fried it. Stuffed vegetables are often good in taste. Many people do not eat brinjal, but Stuffed Brinjals are liked by them. You can enjoy the mouthwatering stuffed brinjals as a main course item with paratha or roti.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Small Baigan or Brinjal or Eggplant (cut into sliced quartered like a flower (leave the base intact))- 6-7 nos.
- Methi Seed – 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Garlic Cloves – 6-7 nos.
- Chopped Green chili – 1/2 tbsp
- Chopped Onion – 1 big nos.
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Lemon Juice or Dry Mango Powder – 1 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2-3 tbsp
- In a grinder, add ginger, methi seed, green chili, garlic and onion make a fine paste.
- In a bowl transfer a fine paste and add coriander powder, garam masala, turmeric powder, dry mango powder and salt, mix well.
- Stuff the mixture nicely into each baigan and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, slide stuffed baigan.
- Cook it till baigan gets soft.
- Fry for 5-6 min.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot stuffed baigan with rice or paratha.