Raw Mango Panna / Raw Mango Panna Recipe
Raw Mango Panna Recipe is a healthy beverage drink made with raw mango pulp, mint and spices. It is a tangy summer cooler. Here I am telling, a simple recipe for how to make Aam Ka Panna. Green Mango Panna or Aam Panna is a great remedy to prevent heat stroke in summer season. It is also called Kairi ka Panna.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Raw Mango – 2-3 nos.
- Roasted Cumin Powder –
- Mint/Pudina (wash and make a paste) – 1 small bowl
- Salt as per taste –
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Wash the raw mango, peel and cut, keep aside.
- Put the mango pieces in a cup of water and little salt, boil it.
- In a grinder, add boiled pulp, sugar, mint paste and salt, make fine paste.
- Mix that mixture into one liter water in it and sieve it.
- Add roasted cumin powder and mix well.
- Add ice cubes at the time of serving.