Mango Lassi / Mango Lassi Recipe
Mango Lassi Recipe is made by using fresh mango, milk, yogurt and sugar, garnished with almond and pistachio. Mango Lassi is the popular variation to the normal lassi. It is a favorite drink in North India.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Chopped Mango – 3-4 nos.
- Yogurt – 1 1/2 cup
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 4-5 nos.
- Crushed Ice – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Almond – 1/2 tbsp
- Chopped Pistachios – 1/2 tbsp
- In a blender, add mango pieces and blend it well.
- Add yogurt, milk, almond and sugar, blend well till it becomes smooth.
- Pour in a glass and add crushed ice.
- Garnish with pistachios.
- Serve it chilled.
MANGO LASSI RECIPE was last modified: April 30th, 2014 by