Hawaiian Shake / Hawaiian Fruit Smoothie Recipes
Hawaiian Fruit Smoothie Recipes is made by using pineapple juice, orange juice, lemon juice, cold milk, cream and crushed ice. Garnish with cherry or dry fruits. It is a cool refreshing, healthy and delicious smoothie.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Pineapple Juice – 3 cup
- Orange Juice – 1 cup
- Lemon Juice – 11/2 tbsp
- Sugar – 1-2 tbsp
- Cold Milk – 4 cup
- Plain Cream – 2 cup
- Crushed Ice – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Cherry – 1 tbsp
- In a big bowl, add the cream and little sugar.
- Beat it and keep aside.
- In a jar, add pineapple juice, orange juice, lemon juice and powdered sugar, mix well.
- Keep in a refrigerate for 20 min.
- In a blender, add the cold milk and crushed ice.
- Blend it properly.
- Pour the milk mix in glass and half filled the mixture.
- After that pour fruit juice over to mixture.
- Add 1 tbsp cream mix on top of each glass.
- Garnish with cherry on the top.
- Serve it chilled.
HAWAIIAN FRUIT SMOOTHIE RECIPES was last modified: May 6th, 2014 by