Ginger Milk Tea Recipe / Ginger Tea With Milk Recipe / Milk Tea
Ginger Milk Tea Recipe is very tasty and healthy tea. Ginger has a lot of health benefits. Ginger Milk Tea Recipe is very easy to prepare ginger tea at home. Ginger root is used in many traditional medicines. Ginger root is rich in potassium, magnesium, vitamins B6 and C.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1
- Skill Level: Easy
- Water – 11/2 cup
- Milk – 2 cup
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Grated Ginger – 1 tbsp
- Loose Leaf Tea – 1 tbsp
- Heat the water in a pan on medium flame, add grated ginger, loose leaf tea and sugar, boil it for 4-5 min.
- Add the milk in a pan and boil it.
- After the boiling, low the flame and cook for 5-6 min.
- Sieve the tea and pour in a cup.
- Serve hot tea with pakora.