Cold Coffee with Chocolate And Vanilla / Chocolate Cold Coffee Recipe
Chocolate Cold Coffee Recipe is a delicious and easy to make. In blender, add cold coffee, almond milk, vanilla protein powder, sugar and chocolate syrup. Blend it till it is foamy. Pour into a glass full of ice.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cold Coffee – 11/2 cup
- Unsweetened Almond Milk – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Vanilla Protein Powder – 1 big spoon
- Vanilla Yogurt – 1/2 cup
- Chocolate Syrup – 1 tbsp
- Crushed Ice – 1/2 cup
- In a blender, add unsweetened almond milk, cold coffee, sugar, vanilla protein powder, vanilla yogurt and chocolate syrup.
- Blend well till it becomes smooth.
- Pour in a glass and add crushed ice.
- Serve it chilled.
CHOCOLATE COLD COFFEE RECIPE was last modified: May 6th, 2014 by