Beetroot Yogurt Smoothie / Beetroot Juice Smoothie / Chukandar Juice
Beetroot yogurt smoothie is a perfect for a hot summer day. Beetroot yogurt smoothie is made of yogurt, beetroot, sugar, salt and cumin powder. Beetroot or Chukandar is a famous dark red color vegetable. It is used as raw, salads, soups, juices and pickle. The benefits of beet juice are enormous. The betalain in beet is a powerful antioxidant and fungicidal substance.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Skill Level: Easy
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Grated Beetroot – 3/4 cup
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Black Salt – 1/2 tbsp
- Roasted Cumin Powder – 1 tbsp
- Crushed Ice – 1/2 cup
- In a bowl, add grated beetroots, sugar and salt, mix well.
- Filter it through a clean muslin cloth to remove the extract and keep aside.
- In a blender, add the beetroot extract, roasted cumin powder, yogurt and black salt.
- Blend well till it becomes smooth.
- Pour in a glass and crushed ice.
- Serve it chilled.