Banana Pina Colada Drink / Banana Colada recipe / Banana Colada Drink Recipe
Banana pina colada drink is a low calorie and nonalcoholic version of Pina Colada. Banana pina colada drink is made by using banana, fresh pineapple and coconut milk. This breakfast smoothies are nutritious and delicious. Banana are a storehouse of essential nutrients like potassium, dietary fiber and B vitamins. Pineapples are some of the most popular tropical fruits in the world. They are juicy, deliciously tangy and sweet. Pineapple fruit is rich in vitamins C and minerals. This sweet tropical fruit is a favorite with children of all ages.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Skill Level: Easy
- Chopped Banana – 2 nos.
- Chopped Pineapple – 3 cup
- Coconut Milk – 1/2 cup
- Sugar Syrup – 1/2 cup
- Crushed Ice – 1/2 cup
- Pineapple Chunks – few pieces
- In a blender, add banana, pineapple, coconut milk and sugar syrup.
- Blend well till it become smooth.
- Pour in a big glass and add crushed ice.
- Garnish with pineapple chunks.
- Serve it chilled.