Almond Saffron Milkshake Recipe / Almond Doodh Shake / Saffron Milk Shake Recipe / Almond Milk Recipe
Almond Saffron Milkshake Recipe is a nutty flavour. Almond milkshake is prepared with badam or almond and walnut pastes mixed with sugar and milk, flavored with cardamom powder and saffron strand, garnish with pistachio, kaju or cashew nut and kishmish or raisin.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes and 1 hour for soaking
- Cook Time: 30-35 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Chopped Almond – 1 cup
- Crushed Saffron Strands – 1 tbsp
- Walnut – 1/4 cup
- Milk – 1 Ltrs.
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Pistachios – 2-3 tbsp
- Kaju or Cashew Nut – 4-5 nos.
- Kishmish or Raisins – 5-6 nos.
- Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- In a bowl, soak the almonds and walnut in warm water for 1 hour.
- Peel and grind it to a fine paste, keep aside.
- Dissolve the saffron in 1 tablespoon of warm milk and keep aside.
- In a heavy bottom pan, boil the milk on medium flame and stir continuously.
- Add the almond-walnut paste and cook it for 30-35 minutes, stir regularly.
- Add the saffron and sugar, mix well.
- Cook on a low flame till thick and sprinkle cardamom powder.
- Garnish with pistachios, kaju and kishmish.
- Serve chilled badam saffron milkshake.