Watermelon Smoothie / Watermelon Smoothie With Yogurt Recipe
Watermelon Smoothie With Yogurt Recipe is made by blending watermelon with yogurt and sugar. Watermelon Smoothie With Yogurt Recipe is a cool refreshing and delicious smoothie. Watermelon is a valuable source of vitamin C and lycopene. Watermelon is low in fat.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Skill Level: Easy
- Watermelon (seedless) – 3 cup
- Non Fat Yogurt – 1 cup
- Crushed Ice – 1/2 cup
- Sugar or Diet Sugar – 1/2 cup
- In a blender, add watermelon, non fat yogurt and sugar.
- Blend well till it becomes smooth.
- Pour in a glass and add crushed ice.
- Garnish with watermelon cube.
- Serve it chilled.