Watermelon Lemonade / Watermelon Lemonade Recipe / How To Make Watermelon Lemonade
Watermelon lemonade is made by blending watermelon with lemon juice and sugar. Watermelon lemonade is a cool refreshing and delicious smoothie. Watermelon is a valuable source of vitamin C and lycopene. Watermelon is low in fat.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Skill Level: Easy
- Watermelon (seedless) – 2 cup
- Lemon Juice – 3/4 cup
- Sugar Syrup – 1/2 cup
- Thin Lemon Slices (for garnish) – 2 nos.
- Crushed Ice – 1/2 cup
- In a blender, add watermelon, lemon juice and sugar syrup.
- Blend well till it becomes smooth.
- Pour in a glass and add crushed ice.
- Garnish with lemon slices.
- Serve it chilled.
WATERMELON LEMONADE was last modified: April 23rd, 2014 by