Fat Free Fruit Sorbet / Sugar Free Lemon Sorbet Recipe
Sugar Free Lemon Sorbet Recipe is a wonderful summertime treat. I have used mango, lemon juice, apricots, banana, diet sugar and strawberries. Lemon sorbet is a easy to make, sugar free, vegan sorbet, fat-free and refreshing frozen citrus sorbet. You can make this sorbet in your food processor, so you do not need an ice cream maker.
- Prep Time: 25-30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-20 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Skill Level: Easy
- Lemon Juice – as per taste
- Mango (peel) – 1 large
- Apricots – 8-10 nos.
- Bananas (peel) – 2 medium
- Strawberries – 2 cup
- Diet Sugar as per taste –
- Place the fruit on a plate covered with plastic wrap.
- Cover with more plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- In a food processor, add the freeze fruit and until very finely chopped.
- Add the diet sugar and lemon juice, mix well.
- In a food processor, blend it thoroughly, until very smooth.
- Spoon into serving dishes and return to the freezer for 40-50 min.
- Serve it.