Strawberry Cooler Drink Recipe / Fruit Cooler Recipes / Fruit Cooler Drink Recipe
Strawberry cooler drink recipe is easy to make, delicious and refreshing summer drink. Strawberry cooler drink recipe is a made of apple juice, strawberries, sugar, lemon juice, soda water and ice. Beat the heat with these cool summer drink recipes. Combine apple juice, strawberries and sugar in a blender and blend it till strawberry are pureed. Strawberries are a nutritional powerhouse, fat-free, cholesterol-free and low-calorie food. It is rich in vitamins and minerals. Strawberry is not just a delicious fruit but also a very healthy one.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Skill Level: Easy
- Soda Water – 4 cup
- Apple Juice – 2 cup
- Strawberry (cut into slices) – 3/4 cup
- Sugar or Diet Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Crushed Ice – 1/2 cup
- In a blender, add strawberry and sugar.
- Blend well till it becomes smooth.
- Add apple juice and lemon juice, mix well.
- Pour the apple strawberry juices in a glass and half filled the mixture.
- After that pour soda over to apple juice.
- Add crushed ice.
- Garnish with lemon slices.
- Serve it chilled.