Roasted Vegetables / Roasted Vegetables Recipe
Roasted Vegetables Recipe are delicious and easy to make. Potato, red peppers and carrot are roasted with olive oil, dried basil, fresh basil, black pepper and garlic cloves. Roasted vegetables recipe you can serve as a starter or with roti or dal-rice or paratha.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Potato (peel and cut into cubes) – 2 medium
- Carrots (cut into 1/2 inch slices) – 2 medium
- Chopped Red Pepper – 1 medium
- Olive Oil – 2 tbsp
- Dried Basil – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Fresh Basil – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/4 tbsp
- Garlic Cloves (minced) – 2-3 nos.