Roasted Mixed Vegetable Recipes / Baked Mixed Vegetables Recipes / Roasted Vegetables In Microwave
Roasted mixed vegetable recipe are delicious and easy to make. Leek, yellow-red peppers, potao and capsicum are roasted with oil, fresh basil, black pepper and garlic cloves. Roasted mixed vegetables you can serve as a starter or with roti or dal-rice or paratha.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Onion (Sliced) – 1 small
- Leek (cut into 1 inch circles) – 1 medium
- Red and Yellow Capsicum (Cut in half and then quartered) – 1 medium
- Potato (peeled and cube) – 1 small
- Brinjal (cut into cubed) – 1 small
- Coriander Leaves (finely chopped for garnish) – 1 tbsp
- Oil for frying –
- Garlic (Peeled & Minced) – 2-3 nos.
- Chopped Fresh Basil – 2 tbsp
- Heat the oil in a tray, add onion, leek, potato, capsium and brinjal, drizzle with the oil.
- Use you hands to lightly toss the vegetables to ensure they are lightly coated all over.
- Sprinkle the vegetables with minced garlic, season with salt and pepper and bake for 40 to 45 minutes at 50 % power or until the vegetables are soft and browned.
- Stir once or twice.
- Remove and transfer the vegetables to a bowl.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot roasted mixed vegetable with poori or dal-rice.