Pomegranate Blueberry Mocktail / Blueberry Lemonade Recipe / Blueberry Mocktail
Pomegranate blueberry mocktail is a quick, cool, delicious, tasty and perfect for a hot summer day. Pomegranate blueberry mocktail is made by blending with blueberries, redcurrants, lemon juice and pomegranate juice. Blueberry is very low in saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium. It is also a good source of dietary fiber and Vitamin C. Pomegranate is very low in saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium. It is also a good source of dietary fiber, Vitamin C and Vitamin K.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Skill Level: Easy
- Chopped Blueberries – 11/2 cup
- Redcurrants – 11/2 cup
- Lemon Juice – 2 tbsp
- Pomegranate Juice – 1 cup
- Crushed Ice – 1/2 cup
- In a blender, add blueberries and redcurrants.
- Blend well till it becomes smooth.
- Add lemon juice and pomegranate juice, mix well.
- Pour in a glass and add crushed ice.
- Garnish with blueberries and redcurrants pieces.
- Serve it chilled.