Pina Colada Mocktail Recipe / Pina Colada Recipe / How To Make Pina Colada Recipe
Pina colada mocktail recipe is a delicious tropical mocktail made with fresh coconut milk and pineapple juice. Pina colada mocktail recipe is a low calorie and nonalcoholic version of Pina Colada. This breakfast smoothies are nutritious and delicious. Pineapples are juicy, deliciously tangy and sweet. Pineapple fruit is rich in vitamins C and minerals.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Skill Level: Easy
- Pineapple Juice – 2 cup
- Coconut Milk – 1/2 cup
- Sugar Syrup or Diet Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Crushed Ice – 1/2 cup
- Red Cherry – 2-3 pieces
- Pineapple (cut into ring shape) – 1 pieces
- In a blender, add pineapple juice, coconut milk, sugar syrup and crushed ice.
- Blend well till it becomes smooth.
- Pour in a glass.
- Garnish with red cherry and pineapple slices.
- Serve it chilled.