Berries Super Drink / Oatmeal Blueberry Smoothie Recipe
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Oats – 3/4 cup
- Low Fat Yogurt – 1 cup
- Chopped Blueberries – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Apricot – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- Crushed Ice – 1/2 cup
- In a blender, add oats, milk, low fat yogurt, blueberries, apricot and honey.
- Blend well till it becomes smooth.
- Pour in a glass and add crushed ice.
- Garnish with blueberries.
- Serve it chilled.
OATMEAL BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE RECIPE was last modified: April 30th, 2014 by