Oat Pulliogare / How To Make Oat Pulliogare
Oat pulliogare is a healthy Indian breakfast recipe. Oats pulliogare is made of oats, mustard seed, split gram dal, green chili, curry leaves, lemon juice and spices, garnish with coriander leaves and roasted peanut. Oats is high in fiber and protein and low in fat.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Skill Level: Easy
- Oats – 1 cup
- Water – 3/4 cup
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Lemon Juice – 11/4 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Roasted Peanut – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Mustard Seed – 1/2 tbsp
- Split Gram Dal – 1 tbsp
- Green Chili (cut into slit) – 2 nos.
- Curry Leaves – 10-11 nos.
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add mustard seeds and split gram dal.
- Fry it till they turns little golden brown.
- Add green chili, curry leaves and a pinch of turmeric powder, fry for 2 min.
- Add water and salt, boil it.
- Add oats and mix well.
- Reduce the flame, cover and cook for 5-6 min.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Cook for 4 min.
- Garnish with roasted peanuts and coriander leaves
- Serve hot oat pulliogare with chutney.