Berry Breakfast Drink / Mixed Berry Smoothie Recipes With Yogurt
Mixed Berry Smoothie Recipes With Yogurt is made by using pineapple juice, orange juice, strawberries, banana and vanilla yogurt. It is healthy and delicious smoothie. It is healthy and nutritious drink.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Skill Level: Easy
- Pineapple Juice – 1/2 cup
- Orange Juice – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Strawberries – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Banana – 1/4 cup
- Low Fat Vanilla Yogurt – 1 cup
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Crushed Ice – 1/2 cup
- Blueberries (cut into thick slice) – 2 tbsp
- In a blender, add pineapple juice, orange juice, strawberries, banana and low fat vanilla yogurt.
- Blend well till it becomes smooth.
- Pour in a glass and add crushed ice.
- Garnish with blueberries.
- Serve it chilled.
MIXED BERRY SMOOTHIE RECIPES WITH YOGURT was last modified: April 30th, 2014 by