Spicy Chaas / Chaas Yogurt Drink / Masala Chaas Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1-2
- Skill Level: Easy
- Low Fat Yogurt – 11/4 cup
- Fenugreek Seed – 1/2 tbsp
- Mustard Seed – 1/2 tbsp
- Cumin Seed – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Finely Chopped Mint Leaves – 1/4 tbsp
- Crushed Ice – 1/2 cup
- Heat the pan on medium flame, add fenugreek seeds, mustard seeds and cumin seeds, roast it.
- In a blender, add roasted spices, salt and yogurt, blend it till gets a smooth.
- Pour in a glass and add crushed ice.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- Serve chilled spicy chaas.
MASALA CHAAS RECIPE was last modified: March 9th, 2015 by