Hot Milk Tea Recipe / Sweet Milk Tea / How To Make Hot Milk Tea
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1
- Skill Level: Easy
- Water – 1 cup
- Milk – 11/2 cup
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Loose Leaf Tea – 1 tbsp
- Heat the water in a pan on medium flame, add loose leaf tea and sugar, boil it for 4-5 min.
- Add the milk in a pan and boil it.
- After the boiling, low the flame and cook for 5-6 min.
- Sieve the tea and pour in a cup.
- Serve hot tea with pakora.
HOT MILK TEA RECIPE was last modified: May 6th, 2014 by