Fruit Yogurt / Fruit Yogurt Drink Recipe
Fruit Yogurt Drink Recipe is a delicious Yogurt Drink. It is made by using pineapple, peach, strawberries, banana, kiwi and low fat yogurt. Yogurt is a wonderful low-fat alternative to milk, cream, sour cream or any other milk product.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Chopped Pineapple – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Peach – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Strawberries – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Banana – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Kiwi – 1/2 cup
- Low Yogurt – 11/2 cup
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Crushed Ice – 1/2 cup
- In a blender, add pineapple, peach, strawberries, kiwi, sugar, yogurt and banana.
- Blend well till it becomes smooth.
- Pour in a glass and add crushed ice.
- Serve it chilled.
FRUIT YOGURT DRINK RECIPE was last modified: April 30th, 2014 by