Fried Garlic Cauliflower / Cauliflower Garlic / Garlic Gobi Recipe
Fried Garlic Cauliflower is healthy, easy and tasty dish. Fried garlic cauliflower is a quick side dish made from cauliflower, margarine, garlic cloves, parsley and lemon pepper. You can serve with roti or paratha.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Margarine – 3-4 tbsp
- Cauliflower (cut into big florets) – 2 cup
- Garlic Cloves (minced) – 2-3 nos.
- Finely Chopped Fresh Parsley – 1 tbsp
- Lemon-Pepper Seasoning – 11/2 tbsp
- Heat the water in pan with 1 tbsp of salt and turmeric powder, boil it.
- Add cauliflower pieces and cook for 5-6 min.
- Remove the extra water and keep aside.
- Heat the margarine in a pan on medium heat, add cauliflower and garlic, fry for 3-4 min.
- Sprinkle with parsley, salt and lemon pepper.
- Cook and stir for 12−15 minutes or until lightly browned and tender.
- Serve hot fried garlic-cauliflower with paratha/roti.
FRIED GARLIC CAULIFLOWER was last modified: March 24th, 2014 by