Apricot Sorbet / Fresh Apricot Sorbet Recipe
Fresh Apricot Sorbet Recipe is a wonderful summertime treat. I have used lemon juice, apricots and diet sugar. Apricot sorbet is a easy to make, sugar free and fat free. You can make this sorbet in your food processor, so you do not need an ice cream maker.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Skill Level: Easy
- Apricots (cut into halves) – 2 cup
- Diet Sugar – as per taste
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Freeze the apricots in a container.
- In a blender, add frozen apricots.
- Blend it properly.
- Add diet sugar and lemon juice.
- Cover and blend it again till everything gets mixed.
- Serve it immediately or freeze.