Chocolate Mousse With Strawberries Recipe / Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Chocolate Mousse With Strawberries Recipe is a delicious dessert and easy to make. Chocolate Mousse has a rich in chocolate flavor. It is light and airy with a velvety smooth texture, garnish with strawberry.
- Prep Time: 50-55 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Skill Level: Medium
- Instant Sugar−Free Chocolate Fudge Pudding mix – 1 packet
- Cold Skim Milk – 1 cup
- Light Whipped Topping – 13/4 cup
- Whole Fresh Strawberries – 10-11 nos.
- In a bowl, add chocolate fudge pudding and skim milk, mix well.
- Beat pudding-milk mix until well blended, for 3-4 min and freeze.
- Fold in whipped topping and garnish with strawberries for dipping.
- Serve when frozen.
CHOCOLATE MOUSSE WITH STRAWBERRIES RECIPE was last modified: May 7th, 2014 by