Fudge Pops / Chocolate Fudge Pops Recipe
Chocolate Fudge Pops Recipe is a make without a packaged pudding mixture. Kids love these chocolate rich and frozen fudgy treats. Chocolate Fudge Pops recipe is made from condensed milk, diet sugar, cocoa powder, skim milk and vanilla extract.
- Prep Time: 50-60 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk – 1 can
- Diet Sugar – as per taste
- Baking Cocoa – 1/2 cup
- Skim Milk – 21/2 cup
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tbsp
- Disposable Plastic Cup – 11 nos.
- Sticks – 11 nos.
- Heat the pan on medium flame on medium flame, add condensed milk and cocoa powder, mix well.
- Stir it until smooth.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 2-3 min.
- Add skim milk and mix well.
- Add cocoa and whisking until cocoa are dissolved.
- Remove from the heat, add the sweetener and vanilla, mix well.
- Allow to cool and pour into cups.
- Cover each cup with heavy duty foil and insert sticks through the foil (foil will hold sticks upright).
- Place in a 13 x 9−inch pan.
- Keep in a freeze for 1-2 hour.
- Remove the foil and cups before serving.
CHOCOLATE FUDGE POPS RECIPE was last modified: May 7th, 2014 by