Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe / Chocolate Cookies Recipe / Chocolate Cookies
Chocolate chip cookie recipe is a tasty and delicious chocolate cookies. The traditional recipe combines a dough composed of butter and both brown and white sugar with semi-sweet chocolate chips. It is made of maida, baking soda, margarine, egg, apple sauce, milk and chocolate chips. Flavor with vanilla extract.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- All Purpose Flour – 11/2 cup
- Baking Soda – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt – 1/4 tbsp
- Margarine – 1/2 cup
- Diet Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Egg – 1 nos.
- Unsweetened Apple Sauce – 1/4 cup
- Low Fat Milk – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla Extract – 2 tbsp
- Chocolate Chips – 1/2 cup
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, add all purpose flour, baking soda and salt, mix well.
- In a large bowl, add margarine and beat it using electric mixer at medium-low speed.
- Beat it till it becomes fluffy.
- Add fluffy margarine in a flour mixture.
- Add chocolate chips, diet sugar, egg, applesauce, milk and vanilla, mix well.
- Spread the batter using big spoon on lightly greased baking tray.
- Bake inside preheated oven at 150ºc for 20 to 25 min or till the cookies are golden brown.
- Keep aside and allow to cool.
- Store in airtight container.