Black Tea Recipes / How To Make Black Tea
Black Tea Recipes is easy to make and healthy tea. Black tea is full of healthy substances called polyphenols. Polyphenols are antioxidants. Black Tea Recipes is used for treating headache, low blood pressure and preventing heart disease. Black tea is consumed as a hot or cold beverage.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1
- Skill Level: Easy
- Water – 1 cup
- Loose Leaf Tea – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Heat the water in a pan on medium flame, when it starts boiling and add loose leaf tea.
- It forms a dark reddish mixture and boil it for 2-3 min.
- If you want add sugar and mix well.
- Sieve the tea and pour in a cup.
- Serve hot tea with pakora.